Posted 3 months ago
$70,000 - $100,000
Gravy Analytics, an established startup headquartered in Virginia disrupting the world of consumer intelligence, is looking for a Data Analyst to join the Platform Operations and Technical Sales Support team, primarily supporting sales, customer and product operations requests. Founded in 2011, Gravy Analytic's intelligence platform uses geo signals to identify consumer interests, providing clients with valuable and real-world consumer insights.
The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of SQL and either know Linux or have an interest in learning it quickly. You will be customer service oriented - helping to support the analysis of customer data to produce unique insights and delivery of data products.
Does this describe you?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
- You have at least 4 years of relevant data analysis experience
- You have worked in Python or R (preferably both)
- You are knowledgeable and have experience querying SQL databases
- Demonstrated experience with production data: the ability to access data and use data extracts, construct and manipulate data sets of structured and unstructured data sources
- You have strong experience with Microsoft Excel and analysis, while also versed in statistical analysis
Located just off route 28 and less than a mile from Dulles Town Center, employees have everything they need at their fingertips: multiple restaurants, two gyms (including Sportrock Climbing Center), Best Buy, Sam’s Club, Lowe’s, and more.