Full Stack Engineer (Cleared)
Posted 2 months ago
GovReady, a small open source software start-up committed to redefining and modernizing the federal security compliance process, is looking for two junior to mid-level Full Stack Engineers (cleared) to join their team! With an open source product, they provide tools and strategies to help the federal government approve and integrate new information systems faster. In this role, you will build and maintain their open source Compliance as Code software onsite at a Federal agency. Ideal candidates for this position will have a passion for open source and experience with Python/Django. You will make a significant impact on the software - writing and maintaining code and improving their Docker container and deployments, to continue to improve how modern software is deployed in government.
This position will be onsite 4 days a week
*Please note, you will need to be able to pass a government background investigation for this position.
Does This Describe You?
- You must have a Secret Clearance or beyond
- You have at least 2 years of Python/Django experience
- You have experience with Github, Bash, Containers, Cloud deployments and Infrastructure as Code
- Excellent communication skills, as you will be working directly with customers
- Bonus points if you have a passion for open source, early stage start-ups and/or modernizing government processes!
If you are interested in learning more about this company or any Startups/Small Businesses in the area, please contact us and check us out here!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status