Senior Full Stack Engineer – Contract
Posted 4 months ago
We are currently looking for multiple Senior Full Stack Engineers interested in contract work to join our team to support an exciting startup working fully remote! Founded in 2015 with headquarters in downtown DC, our client is an exciting startup disrupting the travel industry. In this position, you will be working directly with their Engineering Team doing greenfield development creating a new recommendation engine. This role is highly collaborative and you will work in cross-functional teams with Product, UX, Quality Engineering, and business experts. The ideal candidate for this role will be a Node.js enthusiast who can also write code that can access multiple APIs in parallel with extremely low latency and store them in a massive data cluster. You have a passion for the customer's user experience and know the modern technical stack from the network up.
Tech Stack: React/Node.js/Docker/CircleCI/MySQL/AWS
Does This Describe You?
- You have at least 4 years of software development experience, ideally with Node.js
- You have previous experience with Angular, React, and/or Vue.
- You know your testing tools and are comfortable with platforms like Docker, CircleCI, and Artifactory.
- Bonus points if you have previous startup experience!
- You're looking to work in a fun startup environment with great people
If you are interested in learning more about this company or any Startups/Small Businesses in the area, please contact us and check us out here!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status